November 14, 2018 | Baltimore, Maryland
The Power of Stories to Encourage and Influence Action:
- External Communications – Aligning Strategies and Tactics with Business Objectives
- Internal Communications – Building Enthusiasm and Commitment from Employees…and the C-Suite
- Storytelling – Finding the Best (and Easiest) Stories to Tell
- Assets – Generating a Pipeline for Quality Content
- Social Media – Coordinating Efforts that Align with Corporate Messaging
- Facts and Figures – Utilizing WHC Data for Shareholder Communications
Attend the Conservation Conference at a discount
The WHC Communications Summit will take place on the 2nd day of the WHC Conservation Conference. There is no cost to attend the Communications Summit. For those wishing to also attend the Conservation Conference, registration will be available at a 70% discount. After you register for the Communications Summit, you will receive a discount code to attend the Conservation Conference.
Attendees are eligible for a discounted room rate of $229 per night at the Hilton Baltimore. Reservations can be made online or by calling direct at 443-573-8700. This discounted rate is available until October 15.
This meeting is by invitation-only and limited to communications professionals and sustainability professionals who have a communications and/or marketing role at a WHC member company.
Questions? Please contact Monica Keller | firstname.lastname@example.org | 240.247.0930