Speaker nominations are now open for WHC Conservation Conference 2024, June 4-5, 2024, in New Orleans.
Join us to address leaders in corporate social responsibility, environmental health and safety, sustainability, government agencies and NGOs – all working to create and maintain healthy ecosystems.
Topics we’re interested in
- Nature-Based Solutions
- Climate Resiliency
- Biodiversity Uplift
- New and Innovative Technologies
- Community First Approaches
- Environmental Equity
- ESG/Investor/Stakeholder Alignments
- Species and Habitat Enhancement Solutions
- Traditional session: One to three speakers, each giving their unique perspective, one at a time, on a specific topic. (60 mins total)
- Conversation sessions: Three to four panelists guided in a question and answer conversation by a moderator (mostly visual free). (60 mins total)
- Interactive workshops: A small team leading an audience in exercises to learn about a specific topic or issue. (90-120 mins total)
*Please note: We prefer to offer our audience several different views on a topic and typically group speakers from different organizations as we build the program. We will not be able to accept more than one representative from an organization in a traditional or conversation session.
Our commitment to DEI
Questions? Contact ConservationConference@wildlifehc.org