Grassland birds are in decline across North America. Can your meadow or grassland habitat help to support populations of these resident and migratory species? Would you like to move beyond nest box projects to see your meadow or grasslands come alive with the sound and movement of native avian species, further strengthening your habitat restoration goals? In this webinar, you’ll hear from experts in grassland birds, land management and partnership building who will provide resources applicable to grasslands and meadows, both large and small, in regions across the United States.
- The current state of grasslands bird species and factors that contribute to their decline
- How specific management practices can help to bolster breeding populations and what programs and partnerships can help you create habitat for migratory species
- Tools for better monitoring of grassland species and how your efforts support your Conservation Certification
- Daniel Casey, Coordinator, Northern Great Plains Joint Venture
- Joel Merriman, Conservation Specialist, Wildlife Habitat Council