Did you know your backyard can be home for all sorts of animals like birds and butterflies? Join us on this free webinar to learn why native plants are so good for nature and easy things you can do at home to make a difference.
- What are native plants and how they provide food and shelter for pollinators, birds and other wildlife
- Fun activities families can do in your backyard to learn about plants, animals and insects
- How you can help wildlife in your backyard
Who should take this webinar:
- This webinar is perfect for parents and kids to watch together!
- Colleen Beaty, Wildlife Habitat Council