There are more than 4000 species of native bees in the United States alone—does your habitat support these essential, but often overlooked, pollinators? Join Mace Vaughn of The Xerces Society to learn how to welcome native bees to your habitat projects.
- Why native bees are so important to ecosystems and humans
- What factors contribute to the recent decline of these pollinators
- How to enhance your habitat for various types of native bees
- How to recognize native species to aid in monitoring your habitat
- How to participate in citizen science projects to add value to your conservation efforts
- Mace Vaughan, Pollinator Program Co-Director, The Xerces Society