From strategic tree plantings to wetland restoration projects, nature-based solutions (NbS) are quickly becoming a key part of many pollution prevention strategies. These solutions are accessible, scalable and offer many co-benefits, like increased biodiversity and climate resilience.
In this webinar, experts and advocates from a federal agency, the private sector and a nonprofit will explore how NbS can advance pollution prevention goals on corporate lands while enhancing ecosystem services and contributing to local, regional and large-scale restoration efforts. The panelists will explain how their respective organizations approach pollution prevention, provide insights on implementation and share success stories from their work.
What you’ll learn:
- Best practices for nature-based pollution prevention
- How pollution prevention tactics can translate into key metrics
- The benefits of forming inter-sector partnerships for pollution prevention initiatives
Who should take this webinar:
- Corporate teams looking to implement site-based pollution prevention work
- Representatives from nonprofits and government agencies who want to learn how corporations are utilizing NbS for pollution prevention
- EPA Region 4
- Primary Energy
- Restore the Earth Foundation