From strategic tree plantings to wetland restoration projects, nature-based solutions (NbS) are quickly becoming a key part of corporations’ strategies to not only prevent pollution but also deliver important co-benefits like increased biodiversity and climate resilience. Specifically, there is an opportunity for the automotive sector to implement NbS to support site-wide and community-wide pollution reduction.
In this webinar, learn from environmental and sustainability experts about how NbS in the auto industry can benefit the company as well as the community. The panelists will discuss why it’s important to utilize nature-based solutions, the value of building partnerships and examples of on-the-ground case studies from companies that have implemented NbS.
What you’ll learn:
- Examples of NbS that reduce pollution and deliver important co-benefits
- How the automotive industry can utilize NbS to prevent pollution
- The co-benefits of NbS for the environment and communities
Who should take this webinar:
- Corporations in the automotive industry looking for tools to prevent pollution and enhance biodiversity
- Organizations and companies that are considering using NbS
- Anyone interested in learning more about NbS
- John Bradburn, Sustainability Consultant, ERA Environmental Management Solutions
- Matthew Howard, VP Water Stewardship, The Water Council
- Kellen Mahoney, Director, Suppliers Partnership for the Environment