In response to increased calls for immersive and inclusive STEM education opportunities for youth, companies across the U.S. and around the world have mobilized their workforce and land to provide their communities with unique learning experiences. While STEM education can take many forms, well-developed, unique and audience-aware lessons form the basis of most initiatives.
In this webinar, educators from the SciTech Institute will explore how companies can get involved in education initiatives. The presentation will include a live demonstration of an interactive education activity, as well as overviews of other engaging lessons that can be customized for learners of all ages.
What you’ll learn:
- The value of STEM education initiatives to companies and communities
- How knowledge partners can maximize the educational impact of corporate STEM initiatives
- New ideas for lessons, and insights on adapting activities to different age groups
Who should take this webinar:
- Conservation teams that wish to start STEM or environmental education projects
- Teams looking to enhance their existing projects with fresh lesson plans or novel teaching approaches
- Amanda Rincon, STEM Ecosystem Hub Coordinator, SciTech Institute
- Claire Conway, STEM Ecosystem Project Manager, SciTech Institute
- Kaci Fankhauser, Program Coordinator, SciTech Institute