What do the best WHC-Certified programs have in common? Their teams perform on-the-ground work successfully and meaningfully, and activities are documented thoroughly in their WHC application. Seems simple enough, but how to make your efforts stand out among the hundreds of other certified programs? Join us for a panel of corporate representatives from WHC Award winning projects and learn how to amplify your efforts for increased recognition. You’ll leave with best practices that you can put into action for your projects.
What you’ll learn:
- Proven tips for creating and sustaining a meaningful conservation program
- How winning programs detail their on-the-ground work in WHC Conservation Certification applications
- Ways to leverage WHC Awards for awareness for internal and external audiences
Who should join this webinar:
- Project coordinators, team members and volunteers working on a WHC-certified program application.
- Those wanting to start managing a conservation project
- Anyone interested in learning more about WHC Award winning projects
- Becky Azevedo, Technical Manager, Waste Management Kirby Canyon Recycling and Disposal Facility
- Kristy Loteckie, Community Relations Specialist, Waste Management Bucks County Landfill