Water is critical for socio-economic development, energy and food production, healthy ecosystems and building climate change resilience. Learn from an expert panel of speakers who will share their perspectives and experiences managing water resources, policies, and programs. Learn about current water issues facing communities and companies, and how voluntary initiatives, policy, and the private sector can shape a more resilient future. The session includes a question and answer session to facilitate open discussion and networking.
You’ll learn about:
- Water issues and risks, infrastructure, communities, and the environment
- The role of water policy in securing our water resources and shaping water programming
- Voluntary solutions to water challenges
Who should join the webinar:
Anyone interested in water issues, risks, and ways to manage water in a collaborative and voluntary manner. The webinar is ideal for organizations and businesses engaged in water quality, risk mitigation, water programming, or management.
- Ed Pinero, President, Ecometrics, LLC.
- Michael Washburn, Principal, Washburn Consulting
- Thomas McGill, Chief of the Ocean, Wetlands, and Stream Protection Branch, Region 4, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency