Green infrastructure is an approach to mitigating environmental challenges using vegetation, soils and natural processes as part of a living engineered solution. Living engineered solutions can provide a broad range of biodiversity, community and economic benefits. Join experienced landscape designer Julia Plumb as she discusses the many opportunities to implement green infrastructure projects on sites.
- How to plan green infrastructure programs for the best habitat outcomes
- How to involve your community in the process
- Stormwater management using strategic native species
- Alternative surfaces for walls and roofs
- Replacing impervious surfaces
- Julia Plumb, Highbridge Social Enterprises Company