This webinar will offer insights into elements of success essential to strong projects: continual engagement with employees and strong partners; educational support to teach and gather data on your projects; and an understanding of the natural and human community in which you are interacting. Learn how to connect your employees with state-level conservation education resources to develop partnerships that meet your WHC Conservation Certification objectives. You’ll find out how you may use these resources to conduct education and outreach initiatives at your WHC-certified habitat and walk away with a ready-to-use toolkit to encourage engagement.
- The ready-made lessons in Project Learning Tree (PLT) and how you can obtain them through online or in-person training.
- How PLT has been applied to WHC habitat projects with great effectiveness.
- How PLT supports conservation goals, as well as local, state and national education standards.
- The many resources available to you to apply this flexible curriculum to formal education, training and community engagement, and awareness events.
- Michelle Holyfield, Eastman
- Jaclyn Stallard, Project Learning Tree
- Misty Bowie, Texas Forestry Association