Suitable for those who are either beginning a new program, or improving a current one, in this webinar we’ll discuss the keys to building a strong and successful corporate conservation program. From planning and design to implementation, monitoring, maintenance and evaluation, a variety of tools are available to help you meet biodiversity and community engagement goals.
- How to select a project, set objectives, meet conservation and community needs, and implement activities that reflect your resources
- Strategies to develop partnerships and teams to support your goals and alignments
- How to document your progress and maintain momentum
- Best practices for maintenance of the project over time and monitoring protocol basics
- Tactics for evaluation and adaptive management (why, how, and what to document)
- Colleen Beaty, Manager, Conservation Content and Partnerships, Wildlife Habitat Council