Reptile and amphibian projects create, enhance, manage or restore habitat that benefits reptiles and amphibians, or use reptiles and amphibians and their habitat as a focus for conservation education. Sampling for reptiles and amphibians is an important aspect of the monitoring of your project. This webinar will explain how to plan and use your sampling scheme to get the most out of your monitoring effort.
- Active and passive sampling techniques including using surveys and artificial cover objects
- How to collect scientifically rigorous data
- Different monitoring techniques for specific taxa
- Dr. JJ Apodaca, Partners in Amphibian Conservation
- Colleen Beaty, Conservation Content Writer, Wildlife Habitat Council